Monday, November 16, 2009

Spending time with the neighbors...

These pictures come from another Family Home Evening. This time, it was with a family that lives below them and actually own the apartment. They are the Flours. (While Elder Booth did put the name of the family in his letter, I'm not quite sure, because of his handwriting, if I'm getting it right. If not, then I guess he can correct it later...) Here's what Elder Booth had to say about them: "They are awesome. They always give us food." Anytime someone is giving a missionary food, I'm sure they are "awesome."

It looks like this FHE included the other companionship that lives with Elder Booth and Elder Martanito. They are Elder Hopper and Elder Estava (I think). Here are some pictures of them with the family:





It's so nice to know that there are families over in the Philippines taking care of Elder Booth! I hope they know how much we, as his family, appreciate it!

No comments: